Breath is our life force energy and is our bridge between the conscious and unconscious, between our body and our soul. During the session you will be guided through a series of breathing techniques that will take you into the realm of the unconscious, this will trigger the release of old wounds and blocked emotional energy that are stored on a cellular level in the physical body. Breath brings awareness to the origin of any stuck emotional and behavioral patterns, thus providing you with an opportunity transform negative thoughts and emotions, heal old wounds and make positive and permanent changes in your life.
Breathing in the proper way has profound effects on health. More than 70% of our waste by-products are eliminated through breathing and through our skin. Heavily oxygenated blood makes it difficult for virus and bacteria to grow in our body. Proper breathing supports muscle growth and gives stamina to get things done. Whenever we undergo difficult moments in life we tend to hold our breath. Moments begin to pile up like this because of immense stress and soon we are only using 20% of our capacity to breath, thus having only 20% of our energy capacity.
Breath Therapy is an art which is based on ancient Eastern and modern Western methods. It represents a unique approach to wellness in spirit, mind and body. It was developed over the last 20 years, and it has proven itself to be effective in all psychosomatic illness, and as potent force in the worldwide human potential movement. Breath Therapy techniques offer quick, effective ways to clear your head, to settle your stomach, to calm your nerves, and to open your heart.
Breath therapy consists of 2 main key concepts:
The first key concept is explained as follows: In the average person, the breathing mechanism is functioning at only a fraction of its potential. The "normal" breathing system gets damaged due to a number of conditions and events, beginning at birth, and including family and cultural influences, as well as every physical and emotional trauma you have survived. Your breathing system needs to be "healed" brought back up to the level that nature intended.
The second key concept is explained as follows: Every system in the body begins to work better, when full free breathing is restored. It is found that the breath naturally heals and renews the body, mind and spirit on its own. "Conscious Breathing" becomes a very powerful self-directed healing process. The breath reveals itself to be an untapped natural resource, a therapeutic tool, for health, growth and change.
The initial breathing exercises are designed to allow one to discover, explore, and develop the power and potential of each breath and proper breathing. These exercises are always practiced in the ˜heart-centered atmosphere. Certain goals and parameters are considered in the mind. These include wholeness, oneness, freedom, energy and liveliness, health and happiness, peace, power and love
Proper breathing has profound effects on our health. Over 70% of waste by-products are eliminated through our breathing and our skin. When our blood is heavily oxygenated it becomes very difficult for virus' and bacteria to grow in our body. Good breathing supports muscle growth and energy to get things done. Very often our "breathing mechanism" is in need of healing as a result of the breathing trauma we sustained at birth. The umbilical cord was probably cut too soon for many of us. Our first breath was filled with fluid, painful, scary and the result of being hit! When ever we undergo difficult moments in life now we tend to hold our breath. This then shuts down the musculature of the whole "mechanism" , creating body armor, thus locking in place the tension of the difficult moment. Moments begin to pile up like this and soon we are only using 20% of our capacity to breath, thus having only 20% of our energy capacity. Breathwork Therapy can change all this.
Techniques - only require 15 minutes a day - Three are shared here.
Three Part Breath - the easiest and the most profound, can be done anywhere at anytime.
1) Comfortable seated or standing, take a deep breath into the abdomen, through the nose, so that it expands out like a balloon.
2) Next continue the inhale to now expand the ribcage with air.
3) Next continue the inhale further to now expand the chest all the way to the upper chest, like a balloon.
Then reverse the procedure by exhaling out first from the chest, then the ribcage, then the abdomen.
Pulling in on the abdominal muscles at the end of the exhale, getting out all the air. Then reverse the process by breathing in again. Imagine that your torso is a glass and that the glass fills up from the bottom to the top and then empties from the top down to the bottom. Do this for up to 15 minutes.
Bellows Breath - great for charging up with energy or to release stress.
1) Best if seated and not driving. Spine straight.
2) Imagine that you are blowing a piece of dust out of your nose by sharply pulling in on the abdomen and at the same time blowing air out the nose.
3) Relax and a natural inhale will occur to fill the lungs again.
4) Again, sharply blow air out the nose by pulling in on the abdomen. Continue with the cycle so that your abdomen is functioning like a bellows, blowing air out.
5) Do this for 22 cycles and then stop and take a big breath and rest. Do three rounds of 22.
Conscious Connected Breath - used by Rebirthers in sessions. It has profound healing and transformational qualities when done properly with a Rebirther. Can safely be done on own for short times to relax and release stress.
1) Only to be done lying down and for just 15 minutes. Further use of this breath requires the guidance of a trained Rebirther.
2) Begin with a full inhale into the chest through the mouth.
3) Without pausing or holding, immediately allow the exhale to gush out of the mouth without pushing it or holding it back. A simple relaxed exhale.
4) Then without pause begin the inhale again, pulling air up into the chest.
5) Continue with a relaxed exhale as soon as the inhale stops.
This is also called the circular connected breath. Meaning that it has no pausing in it at all, but is one continuous loop
Become One with Spirit
Turtle Lake Wi
Copyright © 2018 Become One with Spirit - All Rights Reserved.